Enterprise Engineering Support Services
Our SETA services include strategic and applications delivery support, requirements analysis, architecture and system engineering, project planning and management, and operations support. With deep engineering, and management experience, we provide successful delivery of integrated systems on time, and on budget.
It can be difficult to stay current with the latest technologies and systems for streamlining business processes and increasing efficiency. It can be equally difficult to choose which technologies will be the most effective or fit the best with the overall mission and goals of an organization. RavenTek keeps a close eye on the IT industry and constantly researches new and emerging technologies with our customers mission and business needs in mind.
RavenTek Engineering Support Service provides an innovative portfolio of business practice and management consulting service offerings that help organizations improve their decision-making processes and optimize resource allocations through disciplined, data-driven cost, financial, and economic analyses.
A unique consultative approachPlanning for Enterprise Infrastructure Improvements and keeping abreast of the latest technology trends is critical to the consistent, reliable and secure delivery of enterprise services. In today’s dynamic technological environment the application of emerging technology can drastically improve service quality, costs and end-user satisfaction. Our expertise ranges from Enterprise Solutioning, to Operations and Maintenance. Our ITSM-centric approach to Enterprise Application Services allows our customers to succeed.
- IT Strategy & Enterprise Architecture
- Infrastructure Modernization
- System Design, Integration, and Testing
- CIO Advisory Services
- Align Business and IT Functions
- Analyze and Eliminate Redundancy
- Leverage IT Investment
- Open Standards, Technology Analysis)
- Enterprise IT Capacity Management
- Long Term Asset Planning
- Technology Surveys & Assessments
- Performance Analysis & Improvement
- Technology Evaluation, Integration & Implementation
- Concept of Operations (CONOPS)
- Proof of Concept
- System & Network Performance Management
- Configuration Management
- Enhance IT Quality
- Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Support Business Strategy
- Deliver Change
- Do more with less